Inspire Action With Content-Rich, High-Impact Keynote Programs for All Audiences
Michael Santarcangelo delivers engaging and action-inspiring keynote presentations that challenge conventional thinking to reframe and successfully address the struggle to engage and influence people, demonstrate business value and learn how to practice effective communication.
Michael Santarcangelo is a professional keynote speaker (full member of the National Speaker’s Association) that meets audiences where they are and guides them on an insightful, enjoyable, and understandable journey that helps make sense of experience and moves people where to they need to be. With a focus on results, each keynote presentation is packed with substance and practical insights made accessible to the audience.
In addition, Michael promises individuals in attendance that in the span of the keynote they are empowered to upgrade from common to effective communication. Beyond actionable steps offered to the audience, Michael extends the value of his impact with purposefully designed materials to support understanding and growth.
More than another talking head with a bright idea, Michael comes prepared and ready to share models, energize individuals, and demonstrate the power of the System to Effectively Communicate Value, forged from success helping others learn the art and science of effective communication. Michael guides discovery of what to do (instead of telling), demonstrates how to do it, and explains why it works.
Bridge the Gap
engage people and inspire behavior change
Struggling to get people engaged and influence behavior change? Wondering why if people have been told what to do, they still don’t do it?
While it often feels like people are the problem, the reality is they are the key to success. Solving the challenge requires understanding a paradox – the Human Paradox, and the resulting Human Paradox Gap. The first step toward a solution is to learn and understand the gap. That leads to a discussion about implications and sets the stage to explore strategies to naturally engage people and inspire behavior change.
This content-packed keynote presentation shares insights on the paradox of people, and explores better ways to engage, empower and enable people, including:
- The Human Paradox Gap: learn the gap and why ignoring the gap leads to increased complexity, higher cost, more risk and a harder time engaging and influencing people
- The Fallacy of Controls: why most attempts to control people fail, and how to design solutions for success
- The New Standard: learn why successful leaders put people first and how to engage, empower and enable individuals to advance organizations
- The importance of effective communication: learn how to recognize and practice effective communication and guide advancement using The Progression of Communication
- How to bridge the gap and connect people to the consequences of their actions in a positive, productive way that influences measurable behavior change
This program shares actionable steps to improve connection with people using the art and science of effective communication to design better experiences and create the conditions that unleash the power of human potential.
Master The Value Imperative
realize, demonstrate and connect to business value
Struggling to understand what others do, to figure out their value? Or perhaps challenged to connect with others to demonstrate business value to them?
The important concept of business value often confusing and misunderstood. A perception of limited business value leads to a predictable result: a drive to reduce costs and a corresponding reduction in budget.
This natural reaction of business creates the common experience of needing to “do more, with less,” and increases the challenge of providing the right services, growth, and appropriate management of risk to enable the business to address changing demands and drive success.
During this keynote program, Michael guides a journey to:
- Explore value: including how to define, realize and demonstrate value
- Understand the three pillars and two supports of business value: learn how business (and even non-profits) create and demonstrate value in three basic ways and why successful organizations incorporate two additional supports
- Consider the need for effective communication: including how to define, assess and practice using the Progression of Communication
- Reveal how to unify people, business and technology: using effective communication to connect to others, to business value, to outcomes
- Share three steps to master the value imperative: ease the process of mapping and demonstrating value tied to business outcomes
Realizing, demonstrating and connecting individuals, projects and programs to business value is no longer optional. Master the value imperative to shift understanding and perception of role. Adopt an approach that brings people together and involves them in a solution that successfully solves one (or more) of their challenges with demonstrable improvement in core business drivers.
Upgrade to Effective Communication
steps to cultivate a powerful practice
Why won’t people listen? Even after telling them what to do, the situation never seems to change. What needs to change?
A quick search reveals a confusing answer: focus on effective communication. But what does that mean? And more importantly, how can someone assess communication and develop the practice to be an effective communicator (which extends beyond presentation)?
The persistent illusion of confusion leads to frustration and misconceptions that prevent people from practicing effective communication. Unlocking the pathway to upgrade addresses the underlying challenge of organizational and technology efforts today.
Let Michael Santarcangelo share over a decade of experience, research and results through a keynote presentation that reframes the challenges — and opportunities — by sharing the art and science of effective communication, including:
- Effective communication defined: learn how to assess communication using three criteria explained by The Progression of Communication
- The hallmarks and benefits of effective communication: how to recognize and benefit from a practice of effective communication
- Three steps to lower the barriers on the pathway to effective communication: easing the process of change by setting the right expectations and considering three necessary steps
- Why the five steps of the Framework to Effectively Communicate Value guide improvement of all communication efforts: including how to craft communication that resonates, the importance of design — and where it belongs, and why to focus less on delivery
- How to embrace the power of habit: learn how a system drives advancement through awareness, training and development.
The audience is treated to an exciting journey that reconsiders communication and current habits with a roadmap that gives the individual the courage to change. As they learn why and how change is possible, audience members are inspired with actionable steps to upgrade from common to effective communication.
Individual changes blend together to improve the organization. This keynote proves the potential for organizational success.
- Meet Michael Santarcangelo [click here]
- Read what people say about Michael [click here]
- Check out the resource center and blog [click here]
- Watch videos of Michael in action [click here]
The best option is to schedule time to connect with Michael [click here]. Let him make good on the offer to provide a call worth more than the time invested. No pressure, an agenda focused on whatever is of interest. Share, question, engage and explore how Michael’s work with people, value and effective communication can make a difference.